ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

No matter how we slice and dice or phrase this sell off......

1. 219 Posts.
    No matter how we slice and dice or phrase this sell off... sentiment lower than expected on upcoming deals. I am a relatively large holder, even if not in my best interest to say. Sentiment on coming deals not looking as hot by insiders.

As the play really smells to me.... bullish statements by Geoff and sell off by Transocean. Just at Option conversion time now selling off many of the Oppies. I was absolutely SHOCKED- after the statements Geoff made in current ANN. Saying conversion of Oppies shows confidence. Then they selling at the same time as stating this. This sticks to high heaven.

Really look hard at buys\sells conversions and accummulations on incoming ANNs. Directors still a few mil UP after Oppie conversion... just like their bank balance at our expense IMO.

Monday will not be a good day... IMO.

If Geoff's overly bullish statements do not come to pass soon I am one investor who will make several complaints. As the play looks very strategic for a quick buck to me. Just as the accummulation was last year before every single positive ANN. Leaky ship and strategic insider plays IMO.

IMO- stinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $16.09K 770.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3814417 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 433979 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.