KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Yep this has been a crushing blow to me also! And the friends...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Yep this has been a crushing blow to me also!
    And the friends and family I recommended it to.
    Sorry.....

It's right up there in terms of losses and this is a big bloody one!!!!
    However I still hold most of what I initially held.

How much lower can it goes is anyone's guess in this collapsing world market!
    I think we saw some capitulation today hitting 2.8
    6 months ago I was thinking 28 with no decimal point

For me the opportunity to sell out has passed unless I hit a capitulation moment.
    I try not to look as it's like looking at a train wreck in slow motion.

I apologise to anyone who bought on my enthusiasm as I generally believed there is something sizeable under the lake.
    Actually I still do, however it's likely to take a JV with a bigger company and a bigger wallet to realise this now going forward.
    The potential is still there as that gold came from somewhere close but drilling with 63mm diameter drill bit it's a hit and miss affair spread across kilometre by kilometre.

Credibility has been tarnished now and the board needs to convey to holders what's next.
    They indicated something was coming and I well imagine it will be given the AGM will be next month and there's likely to be some very unhappy shareholders attending myself included wanting if not the truth at least a roadmap forward.

The only heartening thing atm is our MC is below $10m which is cheap for our current Menzies resources but that's not to say it can't go lower in a correcting market but fundamentally we are in the buy zone for some as I noticed after we hit 2.8 the bids did start to thicken so some see value.

So yes I'm still here, haven't bailed but it's a hard train wreck to watch, so find it easier for now to get on with living and see what can be salvaged knowing we still have value in our Menzies projects and a JV with a bigger player for Goongarrie will also help.

And yes the board can also have a look at some other projects along the REE/lithium sector as mentioned in a post above and restore some faith in the shareholder base that you are actually endeavouring to turn the sp around if not the company.

Cheerio folks and remind yourself ultimately your wealth is your health.
    If you feel gutted like I do, spend time with your loved ones and remind yourself what's really important in life and if that doesn't work go bloody fishing cause that's what I'm doing.
    Last edited by justreading: 03/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.