CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"transparency i don?t think so", page-12

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    shorting isnt simply some kind of tool of the devil used only by evil to screw the money out of mum and dad investors... people need to actually understand that shorting can be used as a tool for balancing risk, and that its not a personal slur on your judgement in shares (if you're a long holder)...

people may be shorting as a way of balancing/hedging their overall position in the copper/mining sector...

people may be shorting based on chart information... it must be recognised that the current trend for CDU in the short term is down, so people shorting may be simply trend following, and you can hardly blame someone for that...

people may be shorting because they genuinely believe that CDU is overbought in the short term...

people may be shorting because they think copper is about to retrace...

yes, institutions may be shorting as a way of systematically lowering the SP in order to gain a favorable entry price, but this strategy doesnt always work out the way they plan...

lets not even start on take over conspiracies...

at the end of the day, if you dont want to sell, dont sell... i feel for those who need to sell for whatever reason at a low SP, but thems the breaks, it happens to everyone...

and further more, all this shorting is giving others a great opportunity to top up at lower levels...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.