CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Guys and Gals, you all missed the point I was trying to get...

1. 74 Posts.
    Guys and Gals, you all missed the point I was trying to get across. Of course there are reasons other than I explained for shorting. One poster did say, "Shorters may sell on bad news", well only a fool would short on bad news, What would be the point of shorting on bad news. ding, ding. The purpose of the post was to expose the transparency. I was trying to explain was that companies have to be transparent as to ensure shareholders are fully informed. The whole post was to expose that shareholders are not fully informed when the ASX does not publish the 'SHORT SALES" until 3pm the following day.
    If the market closes at 4pm, WHY ISN'T THE LIST OF SHORT SALES LISTED ON THE ASX SHORT SALES LIST BEFORE THE MARKET OPENS AT 10 AM. Why is it published at 3pm the following day??? That was the reason for the post and that the only reason I can think is that the ASX is protecting the bigger players and ensuring that the shorters are not exposed, so that the market cant "clean them out" We the shareholders look at the market on the opening not knowing that there may be 50% of the days trad before having being sold short. We have no idea. Everyone else has to be transparent. The post wasn't put on for any other reason.

Ikey Moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.