CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

transparency international, page-6

1. 3,715 Posts.
    clearly you guys have no concept of sovereign risk have never worked in international trade and do not understand the premiums associated to finance that risk in nations such as angola.i hold cvi but caution that deals in these nations are fraught with risk and can blow up at any time,having worked with the nigerians on oil barter trades to avoid the need for conventional forms of finance i can tell you these deals are not easy and need extreme caution.

LOL

1. CVI is a speculative share. Sovereign risk is evident to everyone, however Angola is actually improving rapidly. Also, the geological risk is low as CVI is not picking over the left overs from BHP in the 60's like Australian based explorers - CVI has mineral maps that the Russians assayed during the war.

2. Persador is being established in the United States with it $1.1B in cash - no doubt to ensure that things go as they should in Angola and that no-one can be completely royally shafted.

3. There may be a credit premium working in those countries - bully for anyone looking for credit - we already have ours! Remember the $1.1B?

Good luck with your CVI holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.