AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

transparency, page-6

1. 1,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I think you answered the question yourself.. "because this was his baby".

indicates possessiveness and over protection which can cloud judgement and purvey an individual attitude that may not be conducive to an outcome which is ultimately a matter for collective decision making.

DF still has an enormously influential role within Atlas, he has not been removed, just moved into a position where a more collective outcome is possible.

Atlas is between a rock and a hard place at the moment, hence the low SP.

Lots of long and short term implications hinge on "which road" and "which rail" gets built and when.

Atlas is in a position where it has enough developments within road distance of ports that it can wait for rail, this both a good and a bad thing as far as rail decisions go today.

Whichever decision is taken, it will be a slow grind forward to ramp up production and sales and that is putting a ceiling on the SP atm.

Atlas needs to co-operate with another player but at whose expense will that occur ? this co-operation has high marketing implications which is bringing out the competitive sales aspect of the key players.

I think Gina inherited more attributes from Lang than you would ever want to see ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.