AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

RPualson...I just happen to have some spare time tonight. Since...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    RPualson...I just happen to have some spare time tonight. Since I don't have to punch a clock my energies go into research. I am certain that yours does not from the information provided in your posts. Some would call it droning on...and some would call it 'keeping management's feet to the fire'. I..along with my investor friends have a considerable amount of $ invested in this company and don't intend to let anything slip through the cracks. Maybe your agenda is different...but mine is strictly in the pursuit of truth in management. The only people who seem to have a problem with pursuit of facts are people or companies involved in the promotion or pumping of a stock.

Answer me this...since you are the protector of management. "Why is Leanne Heywood's appointment re-released today as if it were something new...when in fact she was appointed according to prior press releases last month?"
    I know this is not a 'huge' factor in the course of business...but I ask myself what is the point? Do you see the point?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.