WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Sparecash,I have my doubts about WKT having the ability to...

1. 15,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6857
    Hi Sparecash,

I have my doubts about WKT having the ability to safely load a truck in the load-out area, as you can see in your tweet, the forklift will have very little room to safely load any truck if it is parked inside the shed,

You have to wonder why WKT is using the telehandler if this space is suitable.

Anyway, in my opinion, I see this area as a bottleneck for loading graphite, It would have been more appropriate to have a covered loading area outside of the storage area for graphite, this would have provided WKT with more on-site storage and allowed for the forklift to be used outside or the other suitable alternative is to have a gantry for loading.

Anyway, I am glad my research of the two trucks isn't being debated, I think the evidence in Mike's tweets is pretty compelling, it will be interesting to see the QTR report of an update from the company that clarifies the amount that had departed, based on these tweets, the volume exiting the site is significantly lower than the WKT promoters would claim.

@Farmdownsouth I am surprised we don't have any comments from you on the images and the number of vehicles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.241K 57.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 287933 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1104375 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.