WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi R08I am sad to hear you think this is a waste of time, when...

1. 15,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6856
    Hi R08

I am sad to hear you think this is a waste of time, when looking at investments or companies, you need to see how close they are to becoming profitable. We have the WKT promoters claiming WKT had 2-3 trucks being loaded each day which has a flow-on effect for the QTR sales, the offtake agreement with Wogan and would have the project running close to breakeven. Based on the images it appears we have 2-3 trucks being loaded since WKT produced its first graphite concentrate. There is a significant difference.

We have seen over the past few weeks how desperate these posters have become on the volume currently being produced at the mine which is also based on Mike's Tweets, so far there is no evidence to suggest the plant is operating anywhere close to nameplate production or the output is anywhere close to these figures.

It is alarming that WKT is still yet to have the processing facilities handed over when the first concentrate was produced 59 days ago, You might think this is acceptable but I don't.

I find it amazing how everyone jumps to WKT's defense just like they did when WKT claimed the processing facility would take 7-9 Months to construct or that commissioning would only take 2 months. We all know how both of these forecasts have been completely wrong.

Anyway, I highly doubt we will see Mike tweet the total volume that has departed from Lindi it would be nice to see WKT come forward with an update that clearly states their current production output, if the first samples have been paid for or if they are still waiting on the port, along with details of flake distribution and purity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $14.68K 135.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 369686 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 491805 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.