WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Transport from Lindi, page-30

1. 15,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6856
    Hi Sparecash,

Yes US$4.2mil is the DFS forecast QTR operating costs.

here is my calculation from the March QTR report, I believe the OPEX costs are covered by Jinpeng up until the time that the plant is handed over. Which will save WKT from paying these costs.

WKT has elected to pay Jinpeng's final payment in shares, and the US$5mil appears to be required for the 2 QTR of debt servicing.

If we take out those items in the above calculation as Jinpeng is yet to hand over the plant, and we can assume the US$5mil is back up funding is the 2 QTR of cash back as required by the loan.

WKT's $4.15mil at the end of the March QTR, would have the following costs

Gemcorps interest $1.467 mil
    Corporate costs $675k

Remaining funds = 2mil

We don't know if WKT has any additional costs associated with the construction of the mine, or how much of the OPEX they are covering, we have seen little to no images of the mining and from the little information we have from the company we don't know if any graphite sales occurred during the current QTR.

As Stirer stated above "No one expected the plant to be switched on and the production to meet DFS number or even break even during this period" it will be interesting to see how WKT will cover the OPEX once Jinpeng hands over the production facilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $14.68K 135.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 369686 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 491805 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.