WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Stirer,Why have you assumed WKT hasn't drawn down on Gemcorps...

1. 16,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6908
    Hi Stirer,

Why have you assumed WKT hasn't drawn down on Gemcorps US$5mil backup facility?

WKT has clearly stated this facility is available until September. Croc advised the 2 QTR of loan repayments is required to comply with the loan facility.

As Sparecash7 and Farmdownsouth have advised, they both believe Jinpeng would not be covering the OPEX requirements now that WKT has sent its first concentrate for sales.

The QTR report is going to be very interesting reading, you believe the OPEX will be around $1mil per month, which would exhaust all the funds that I believe exist in WKT's bank accounts, I cannot see any meaningful sales in June QTR and there will be some delay with the validation of those samples.

I honestly cannot see how WKT can avoid funding additional funds to comply with Gemcorp's loans and cover its interest, opex, and corporate without another significant cash injection. I believe, WKT will require significantly more than the US$5mil WKT has available.

Has anyone seen @Gammat and @Croc-file its unlike them to go missing for an extended period of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $25.33K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75500 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 321161 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.