WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Transport from Lindi, page-60

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    Spid,

Yes I get what your saying I also see there is a lot of guessing by you to what maybe going on site and what number of bags each truck has on board

Including the number of trucks daily and Quantities that are leaving site for port

Both sides are simply guessing - I don’t know but I will wait for Management to advice.

I am not guessing for the sake of providing the wrong information or just so as to inflame the situation to have posters finger pointing or to trap posters - I am not into it.

You have to be careful for what you wish for as it is like a double edged sword

You put a lot out there some of which is very questionable but once out everyone can see it and people can easily criticise or take a person to task in their own way like I do to you at times.

People with Agendas and ulterior motives may use this Forum to run with Fake News

I would like to think most Investors are not into this but I am sure some are but for what advantage same as what is your advantage in posting some of the Inane Postings that you post.

I will wait for WKT next Ann and review it privately
    I never vent on any of the ANNs my views will remain mine and mine alone.

I have learnt a lot about people on Forums like HC and similar- I read a lot about USA Politics and the grandstanding that goes but more recently their Politics have brought in many famous people to Congress and some who became Presidents

You can work out what I am saying but for me I will await the WKT Anns instead of applying guess work or simply layering Fake News.

Good luck anyway.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $39.61K 396.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125500 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 220113 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.