DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Hi Jojo,We seem to be thinking the same on many issues. I too...

1. 343 Posts.
    Hi Jojo,

We seem to be thinking the same on many issues. I too really like the story at DML and am very fond of Botswana.

We have referred to Equinox a few times and although I cannot see DML having a mine coming close to the size of Lumwana we may over the long term get 2-3 Besoto sized mines. Taking 1/3 of Equinox market cap the maths indicates a really huge possibility for long term investors.

I feel that the mining majors will not allow us to sit on this for too long. DML to mee is now a great acquisition trophy.

Some other thoughts;

1. have you looked into Venture Minerals, the developing tin stoy there is interesting although they are still at pre PFS stage. Diggers & Drillers brought my attention to tin mining with their comments on an upcoming world shortage.

2. What is your view on the rare earthss miners (Lynas, Arafura, Greenland). Is this a short term spike or could this be the new investment story for the next 10 years?

3. Are you still confident with AGO or has the uncertainty around the resources tax knocked this back. I do not hold anymore but always keep looking back to see developments.

BR
    Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.