AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Transport/Scoping Study Build Up, page-369

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    I wouldn’t be surprised if no one ever listens to your fear tactics after the SS is released because based on the precedent you’ve set so far Ozblue you've been wrong on the JORC figures, you had no idea about homogeneity hence no forward looking concept that there would be a measured resource category.

So with East and North, I reiterate, there may not be a sell off as the company would be well aware of the Durban cost and would have researched other options, considering Moba is not actually a well known port and Kalemie is not mapped, what does that say??
    Oz good to be conservative but you’re convinced yourself again you’re right “wouldn’t be surprised”.

To tell the truth I wouldn’t be surprised if the global view shows a compelling thesis - I mean “everyone will jump on board”—that from a MD of a company in the news at times for the wrong reasons (some of it heavily misconstruing like the AFR)

To me signals this scoping study won’t be as flat footed as many of your "facts" Oz.

We have no choice except to wait and I am sure the Scoping Study will deliver great results allowing the company to progress forward in an unobstructed way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.