AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Transport/Scoping Study Build Up, page-70

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    JM115 says, "I wouldnt put too much weighting on communicated timeframes".....

Just to be clear, in other words if management tell you via an ASX announcement they will deliver something by such a date and consistently missed the date promised, you are not worried?

- How about other promises in the past where the number of drill rigs and arrival date of drill rigs was incorrect/missed? Not worried?

- Klaus selling millions on market for no reason which devastated the share price and it still hasn't recovered?

- The changing terms of Fergusons and Brans performance Rights had me a little concerned. Worth a read of the 30th July release if you haven't already  "Performance Rights above be changed to be aligned with the Company’s objective" Haha love that one, price targets were to high (Tranche 1 was 34c up to 44c for Tranche 3) so they changed the vesting targets to something more realistic
    -The continual selling sub 10c even though drill results are outstanding? Not worried

- Then there's the elections in a couple of months
    - World Health Org latest update on the Ebola outbreak is pretty scary
    - Elephant in the room, and why I'm holding back buying in again. Perhaps the Chinese Overlords won't jump in boots and all after the SS. They are savvy operators, what if they let the share price drift lower and lower, back to 7c for example,  and retail shareholders will sell, and eventually if there is a take offer, it will be at a fraction of what many holders are wishing for.

I have no intention to bait you or other holders. Its only conjecture and a small push back at the relentless ramping and "going to the moon" posts I read on here. My point (being mindful how hard it is to make money after tax etc to then invest) is at what point do you question and stop drinking the cool aid?

For any of the usual suspects that feel the need to bait or flame me don't bother. Just sharing some thoughts, and these thoughts won't make anyone sell their shares so its cool, relax, and count your future rewards, because whats to worry about?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.