KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

This could be interesting (or not). From ElonX.net. My questions...

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    This could be interesting (or not). From ElonX.net. My questions are quite simple - when you look at the payloads that D-Orbit have taken up in the past, is it likely they will have booked a berth to launch 1 cubesat? Also with the issues Spaceflight have had with SpaceX and their Sherpas, and the percieved success of the D-Orbit option, would it not be preferable to hitch a ride on ION SCV-006 which appears to have a lot of spare capacity?
    I suspect there are some serious discussins going on over there at the moment, and possibly why no announcement has been made.

January 24, 2021SpaceX Transporter-1 (143 satellites)
    D-Orbit Pulse – SuperDove (8 sats), SpaceBee (12 sats), DRAGO (hosted)

June 30, 2021SpaceX Transporter-2 (88 satellites)
    D-Orbit Wild Ride (6 sats) – Neptuno, Spartan, QMR-KWT, W-Cube, Ghalib, NAPA 2 (RTAF-SAT 2), LaserCube (hosted), Nebula (hosted), Worldfloods (hosted)

January 13, 2022SpaceX Transporter-3 (105 satellites)
    D-Orbit Dashing Through The Stars – Dodona, STORK-1, STORK-2, LabSat, SW1FT, VZLUSAT-2

April 1, 2022SpaceX Transporter-4 (40 satellites)
    D-Orbit SPACELUST – Polar Patrol KSF2 (4 sats), PlantSat, SUCHAI 2, SUCHAI 3, Upmosphere (hosted)

May 2022SpaceX Transporter-5
    D-Orbit ION SCV-006 – Guardian-1
    Paris, 24 June 2021. – The space transportation and logistics company D-Orbit will launch and deploy a cubesat from Aistech Space on its ION satellite carrier, the startup based in Como, Italy said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.