KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

Being cashflow positive while not building new sats is the one...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Being cashflow positive while not building new sats is the one thing, but it is a bit of a scam because the much more relevant step is being cashflow positive while building at least enough new sats to maintain your clusters since sat lifespan is limited. Actually at this stage you would want to keep up the targeted 6 month launch cycle for new clusters.

Money is running out right now even without new sats and it is still just one cluster in formation which is low capacity and more of a proof of concept.

So I am still expecting a CR or some hefty debt. Even a max 15% cap raise at the current SP is maybe just enough money for one more cluster.

Also the tech on KSF3 would not be getting more modern while standing around for 5 months and they always emphasize how fast tech in this field is evolving. I also think they will make money one day if they survive it, but I think that this KSF3 delay would have a relevant impact on steps necessary to raise the money needed in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.