i find myself sort of embarrassed to appear to be agreeing with...

1. 17,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    i find myself sort of embarrassed to appear to be agreeing with you and sky news

i probably don’t agree for the same reasons however as I am mostly a feminist - but less likely a feminazi.

What is happening across australia is a repeat of this behaviour. And many women have had a guts full of the micro and macro aggressions coming from the trans community and their supporters. Most come from those born men who, whether or not they have retained their male apparatus, believe that being a woman is simply a matter of the mind and social conditioning. Others from those who want to appear tolerant of differences.

This belief allows them to cancel out Women’s rights to their own privacy, to their own space and their own hard won rights. Micro aggressions are apparently not two way. No longer can we be called women, no longer a mother. We must choose whether we are a she or they or he because someone else wants to define themselves. gender is now important. So women who have sought to simply breakdown the boundaries imposed by gender now find themselves redefined and repackaged into gender definitions. But the original meaning given to gender around social definitions of role have been twisted to something else entirely that force gender compliance rather than gender freedom

while I understand the complexity of sexuality - because chromosomes may not explain it all - the answer is not to cancel out birth womanhood. But that is what is happening.

there are now groups of women - with some men - who are good old fashioned feminists (whatever that means) who have asked questions about this tumbling into some sort of sex denial where gender is all, and suffer bullying, humiliation, abuse and worse. All things that the perpetrators complain about for themselves.

the complaints about intolerance are based on intolerance.

Last edited by Parsifal: 15/11/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.