CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

I have had Centro since before it crashed and have in recent...

1. 210 Posts.
    I have had Centro since before it crashed and have in recent times topped up what I had. I think it will survive and intime prosper.

One thing that I love about the CNP threads is when people throw the old "in six months time" line.

This applies for both sides. Six months ago it was around 55c now it is 25c. Who wouldve thought that.

After the extension was given who honestly thought that it would have halved?. I know I didnt. We were meant to be strapping our selves onto the rocket as it blasted its way to $2+.

After the announcement that the properties were for sale who wouldve thought that it wouldve dropped again?

The mere fact that someone has a negative view of cnp does not mean that they are shorting it. Its just their view. And honestly those with a negative outlook have been correct in relation to the shareprice to this point in time. It is exactly the same as when someone posts something positive about it. The one difference is when a negative comment is made they are jumped on and accused of shorting etc.

I for one hope to look back in six months and say how cheap it was. But if history is anything to go by with cnp - who can be sure.

in relation to in six months time there will be two goups -those who drive the old bombodore to work and those who dont have to work for six years. Well with CNP I wouldnt be so sure what boat the holders of cnp would actually end up in. You have to only look six months back for a reality check.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.