CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

trapped, page-71

1. 7,404 Posts.
    dartboard, that seems like an appropriate post, to post this comment:

Nice to see a bit of action on this thread, unlike CNP.
    Was expecting it to be moderated for downramping (which it is not)
    perhaps it has proved useful in prompting an evaluation of one's reasons for holding it, let alone buying more.
    unless the apocolypse is comming up soon, then, on the face of it, there is no sensible reason for CNP's market cap being where it is.
    i agree that a hammering from the class action is likey to be drawn out by the court system. And is also unlikely.
    i watched the news for the hannover group (nz) where investor funds have being frozen, and from memory, they issued a statement that any court action against them would be vigoursly defended (Where have i heard that one before?).
    folks stand to loose truckloads, while the directors have directed shareholders funds into safe havens.
    we know that it is very seldom that ceo's loose out on "bad business decisions" because of the way companies are structured: the funds that are stripped from the company (shareholders) in the form of excessive directors fees etc are insulated against any legal action againt the company. I don't think this is what is happening here, but it wouldn't surprise me if there is something suspect going down. What else would account for the ridiculous market cap?
    poor revenue, inability to service debt, market sentiment, low occupancy rates, banks refusing to rollover loans because of an inability to sell assets for better than 50% of book value in firesales, the dow (which i have shown is nonsense), etc -
    i don't think so

MaximG, you are misreading what i am saying, there are 2 things: they appear to be opposite but they are actually
    complemtary. There is more than one side to a coin.

Dwecke, where do you get 51% from? My calculations from swap's figures shows it to be sustantially less than 50%

why is the chart essentially flatlining at a critical fundamental point, with quite a few traders here scooping up and buga all selling?

Too many times, i have thought, this is the lowest it can go, only to be surprised to watch it start up a new downtrend.
    If i was going to buy anymore i would at least wait for signs of life.

Octain, "At the moment Centro is valued for a worse case senario", that's what i think also.
    i also think that centro should survive, it seems like a no brainer,
    am just wary of some bogeyman comming out from left field.
    such as the comment by reggiemiller "Banks are supporting G.R at current and if they were smart they should become partners with the shareholders" - that would be absolutely outragous and would get the big thumbs down from me (and i bet the market would give it the thumbs down as well), as there is absolutley no need for it.
    I am thinking that there could be a link between that and the heavy suppression of the shareprice (who else could afford to do this?)
    so i dont agree with your statement - "We all agree their gonna go up".

why has the media being making a consistant concerted effort to run centro into the ground?
    what motivates the writers to use such negative words in the various articles. I would say that that are targetted at the average mum and dad, not the average person on hotcopper, who does't so readily accept such baseless downramping.
    it makes me wonder if the jouranilists are told what to write.
    who it their write mind would put their name to such unsubsantiated garbage, if their was little chance of vindication.
    what can that do for a reputation. Reputation doesn't seem to mean very much these days, especially in corporate circles.

Shopping centres anchored by major food chains, combined with decades of commercials preaching buy buy buy, getting drilled into the collective subconscious.
    when you buy something it feels good, then the satisfaction wears off, so you buy more to get another hit.
    round and round.
    same with food.

ikeeplosing: "After the extension was given who honestly thought that it would have halved?.
    i know i didnt. We were meant to be strapping our selves onto the rocket as it blasted its way to $2+."
    yep, i remember that vividly, like it was yesterday. Something doen't add up.
    just chect fridays close - 25c (not at all surprised)
    market cap 211m - valued and trading like a penny dreadfull.

see you's at 16c? (makes about as much cents as the current shareprice, i.e. - nill)

not a downramp or an upramp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.