AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Trashing of the Orocobre share price, page-26

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Firstly, and probably mostly, my response is one of gratitude for pointing me in the direction of Alder's Razor. A very long time ago I indulged in a bit of Philosophy and Philosophy of Science to complement Engineering and Science. Notwithstanding innumerate attendances at wine bars in Sydney discussing important issues in philosophy I was invariably left with a bad taste. For many years I thought it must have been an allergic reaction to the preservative in the wine, but now I know it was a distaste for the word games of rudimentary early philosophers.

So as to make some modest offering to discussion on ORE, I offer the following.

Nice to see a bit of improvement this morning, As I write I see the price rising and wonder if I should again return to the point of overcommitment with ORE. I had earlier completely sold out of ORE figuring I had been lucky enough, but this hesitation of share price warming has allowed me be greedy again.

Whilst the progress of ORE, and it's management, has been disappointing at times it is clear that ORE is in a very fortunate position to be in the right place at the right time, and furthermore will be in a good place to out compete the hard rock suppliers when, at some time in the future, the Li price recovers from current stratospheric heights (which probably won't be for quite some time yet).

PS, RP, given your interest in Alder, and therefore mathematics, maybe you should lobby for bring a bit of rigour to the dismal study of macroeconomics which, in these days of negative interest rates, has little correlation between model and observed behaviour and has clearly failed society.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.