AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Trashing of the Orocobre share price, page-33

1. 324 Posts.
    @springinhetveld

The bright future of lithium was the only reason i entered the share market, just the same as you.

Thinking about the retail shareholder profiles and behaviour in comparison to other non-lithium stocks I wonder if lithium investors are slightly unique.

This is of interest to me because IMO TA is largely the study of group behaviour, and i have discovered that I enjoy TA, but not just the application of TA but looking for the 'why' behind the patterns.

No doubt many seasoned investors are attracted to lithium and also speculators of varying investment prowess. That is not unique. But the fact that, like us, lithium has attracted many Li investors relatively new to the markets could make the Li investor profile more unique. Lacking in experience we could present a more skittish herd to the sharks than other stocks. Another aspect is that we 'early adopter visionaries' are perhaps better informed than some speculators (hoping to make a quick buck as fanboys of whatever is the latest fad) and I see that 'informed difference' in the quality of posts in the ORE forum and some of the other Li forums. Of course the % of speculators increases in the junior explorers. I wonder if these speculators have temporarily departed from Li stocks with the Li dip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.