DNA 0.00% 2.9¢ donaco international limited

Yes, ive mentioned it here a few times that Vietnamese media -...

1. 4,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    Yes, ive mentioned it here a few times that Vietnamese media - being one of the most highly controlled in the world - often has glaring contradictions.

My suspicion is that this is a deliberate strategy to gauge public opinion and guide final decisions - I mean how else can the leaders of a country without freedom of the press receive support/criticism/feedback/opposition on issues that risk the people protesting or otherwise dealing with insurrection due to unpopular decisions.
    Besides the obvious hard line policies, almost everything else is often decided by public opinion. It's taken me a long time to see how the VN political gears line up, confusing at first however I now have respect for it simply because it works - the people are by large happy and free of many problems such as terrorism.

In regards to DNA, the vaccine; we've seen 2 sides of the news - Russian vaccine yes or no? It may very well be decided on public opinion. My article certainly raises safety concerns, something else they want to gauge public opinion on - can they trust it?

There's also my strong suspicion that national pride will take over. There is a locally produced vaccine in the works... and one thing I can say with the utmost surety is that VNmese will go to extraordinary means to have their own mass produced and rolled out for citizens. I saw the hype of the first locally produced cars. The first locally produced smart phone. A certain hype and hysteria builds around firsts for the country so the decision to buy from Russia may simply come down to how far away their own vaccine can be rolled out. If it fails or is taking too long they may opt that way. For that reason I don't think they will be rushing out to be the first buyer, the 2nd covid wave is more or less under control for now so there's no urgent need for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 178878 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.