DNA 0.00% 2.9¢ donaco international limited

There's plenty of crooks on the ASX. If youseek. You will find....

1. 4,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77

There's plenty of crooks on the ASX. If youseek. You will find. too many companies to name. Just look at the Minnowsand Chinese domicile companies. I’d rather Somboon, at least he’s afraid of Singapore litigation threat.

if you bought at price over 20 cents. Looking at the share price now, it is utterly bitterly disappointing. But past performance does not predict future performance of the stock. There’s not much room left to drop from 3.5 cents… Should have averaged down when you have the chance.

People buying at 3.5 cents, including me.. are banking on a reverse of previous performance. once this covid situation is contained.. might be sooner than we think.

Donald Trump, looking to fast track oxford’s vaccine before the November election.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/trump-seeks-fast-track-approval-coronavirus-vaccine-us-election/

Thailand will have an agreement with AstraZeneca to produce the oxford vaccine locally soon. The Junta government will likely say, If the vaccine is good enough for the US, then it is good enough for Thai. They’ll push it out as fast as they can and claim credit for saving the Thai economy.

In my opinion. Donaco past problems is solved, no more legal battle and warfare with the Vendor. That’s all historic and should not plaque future performance of the company like previous years.

This stock is now a pure play on how fast the border will be reopen, and debt management.

should i repeat:

This stock is now a pure play on how fast the border will be reopen, and debt management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $8.315K 285K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 450000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.