DNA 7.69% 3.6¢ donaco international limited

Paul and Somboon are one.Paul in Sydney at this time (during...

1. 4,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77

Paul and Somboon are one.

Paul in Sydney at this time (during health crisis) would indicate the level of commitment Somboon is toward the company.. would mean the different between Somboon wanting to continue building wealth and use DNA as a vehicle to hold that wealth in Australia, or DNA shareholders just opponent they need to knock over.. Joey Lim was just using DNA as a vehicle to raise fund, he couldn’t care less about shareholders.

My understand. Somboon want to diversify and have access to fund outside of Thailand & Cambodia, whilst continue to run operations in Cambodia & Thailand.. just in case coup and government overthrown in Thailand and Cambodia... They just pack their bag and shelter in Australia, whilst still legally run operation from afar.

Only after Joey Lim, got involves cutting them out managing operation and thus profits.. when they bust their ass to rake in the profit.. That’s when the nasty claws come out.

Now that the civil war is over, lets see what happen. Somboon will get bulk of benefit/profit (from shares dividend and management fee), Australian holders get some profits. That would work alright for me, everyone happy… As a businessman, Somboon would understand not to be too greedy, and left some crump meat on the bones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $4.32K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108884 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 335000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.