ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

travel, page-6

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    As I have told many times, PBT2 is in the hands of Uniquest rather than in the hands of ATH in spite of ATH has now the license of PBT2. PBT2 in killing antibiotic-resistant bacteria, invented by QU, will give one day Nobel Price to QU. In spite PBT2 was invented by Prana, ATH will not get the price. This will happen when PBT2 has been on the market for over 10 years.
    Looks to me that Dr. Neville would be planning a ph3 study with PBT2 in the otitis media population, maybe my imagination. But this otitis study will not be the only study getting started perhaps very soon. I would expect a clinical gonorrhea study and also a urine infection study plan to be in somebody's mind. But pharmacokinetic studies of different antibiotics and PBT2 combinations are still missing. Perhaps the "Fund" will help with these, as that is their purpose according to themselves. I think it is easy to support the university department to do these studies.

A possible deal with big pharma companies can happen even without these clinical studies. So there is no need for several years to get the results. Milestones are the solutions.

Would we know what is the commercialization plan even only roughly, it would be easier to wait. Now neither ATH nor UniQuest is giving any info. The only possible way to give your imagination picture the future. The evidence we have today is so strong that IMO PBT2 will not fail because it can save millions of people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.528K 317.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
102 97511267 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31179254 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.