IMC 0.00% 8.2¢ immuron limited

Hey, nice thread here. I haven't read the reviews from Amazon...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey, nice thread here. I haven't read the reviews from Amazon but have had personal 1st hand experience with Travelan and Protectyn.
    I worked for the Directors of Immuron and watched as they took hold of the company and then the distribution of Travelan. During that time I used Travelan personally and when overseas. My partner and our 2 young daughters then, 6 and 4 also used Travelan. We have travelled a few times o/s and off to Bali in 2 weeks time with Travelan already packed ready to protect us all. We have never had a bad experience o/s whilst being protected by Travelan. We have recommended Travelan to our friends and all have reported extraordinary results. At dinner last night with 16 of our friends Travelan was discussed at length, one of those friends was on the research team that was involved in the C-diff proof of concept trials. She is also a great advocate of Travelan benefits.
    In fact I have posted several messages before about some of the other benefits Travelan has been able to provide that are not officially recognised. Its depth is far more reaching than most people know about. I am well loaded with shares and warrants. Its just a matter of time.
    Keep up the good work posting positive news about IMC as it comes to hand.

Good luck to all SH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68489 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 7694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.27am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.