I don't know I'll be personally free I expect - but, I'm not...

1. 82,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I don't know

I'll be personally free I expect - but, I'm not discounting more lockdows - we have to see how things go over here

cases are rising - but, where I am - hospitalisation is ok atm

xmas is still 3 weeks away ------- that might be a long time in pandemic land.

One thing that I do know is that I'm in a land where one is more 'free' than in my native homeland ---------- of that ---------- I'm 100% certain.

It's a funny thing - that all I've ever read about freedom - what it stands for and what it is --------------- it's interesting - I've never actually read about what it looks like on a daily basis

it's the little things that are the real rich tapestry of it ---------- where you can park, where you can walk and ride - those kind of little things

the great muse's of histroy and philosophy seem to miss that as far as I can see.

It's the difference between somewhere like in Oz - where you'll get a parking ticket -------- whereas here - you'll get a wave from the Gendarmes as they drive past.

On my first trip to Europe many years back ---------- I sensed it - but, I didn't 'get it'

now - I understand it.

It's the little things that inform us

I'm guessing that anyone with black skin knows what it's all about

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.