Hi Eagle, I think you are wrong on a few points. Firstly, I...

1. 225 Posts.
    Hi Eagle, I think you are wrong on a few points. Firstly, I voted, NO, that's my choice and I have my reasons , I was relieved to have the opportunity to vote. We were constantly told beforehand the survey showed a 70:30 YES outcome vote and it was a waste of money. The pollies have wasted more money on this Citizen crap and for years they have been arguing about SSM. The 120million was well spent. It brings the matter to a Halt, is Fair and the outcome is decided without further debate. If YES, the result gives respect to LGBTQ community.

Odds are decisively in favour of a Labor victory next election and Shorten has stated whatever the outcome he will push a Bill through. So a Bill WILL get pushed through one way or another and whether we like it or not.This is a discriminatory statement in itself. In No way is Abbott to blame for Turnbulls shortcomings. The buck should always stop at the top. A leader leads by example and Turnbull certainly doesn't inspire much! That's being kind in my book!

Regards Twoup

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.