XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

treacherous tuesday, page-155

1. 2,473 Posts.
    aurelius

I was giving this thought over the past week. I must admit to you, I have been wrong in my anticipations of what the market was going to do.

I have become less bearish and currently, right now as I type I am holding 100% longs. Something I've not done for a while.

Market to date has failed to tank in any kind of really serious way. Doesn't mean it won't or can't happen, but it has not happened yet and realistically does not look like happening in the immediate future.

must admit to being wrong Aurelius.

Having said all of that, I do believe we are near or at the top of the boom, or at least we're gonna take a pause. The markets will peak out at some point and we'll have a 3-9 month correction. When that will be I've no idea, 2008 may be a bumpy ride. But I have to keep that in context, I'm also of the opinion that soon, we're gonna see the biggest rally the markets have possibly ever seen in the history of trading where valuations will be astromonical - might even see the DOW get to 20,000, xjo might get to 12,000. might all happen in the next 3-5 yrs. anyones guess, just all speculation on my part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.