TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

tread carefully

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Mongolian stocks can have a lot going for them, but overnight I have been reviewing a few others. VOR has been amazing and another I've noted and one of the best I've seen on the ASX....with no gaps, consistent strong rise is CGM. But I can't rave about that here as I'm on a TVN thread.

CEO has a big gap that when anything goes pair shaped charters will endeavour to close TVN has a huge gap between .011 and .014 cent. However we now have a large investment with insto's at .020. They will be very aware of this fact and will play the market if they can cash in fully and pull it back to buy cheap.

It's not that it will necessarily go back there, but, they will use the hype and private traders are far more likely to hold on to losses than hold onto profits. In other words we hold when the price pulls back way, way, tooo long and we also sell way tooo soon on profits. It's human emotions and they can see how we are trading. But, we can't see them. A very unfair playing field IMO but that's how it is.

TVN should move forward well but beware of the bots and insto's.

GL all

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.