TVN 1.82% 5.6¢ tivan limited

I think you have to forget about the SP and look at the Market...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    I think you have to forget about the SP and look at the Market cap.you have to look at peers about or that are drilling in Mongolia and do some comparisons. There lies your answer if it has overshot or not. At the moment in comparison to say CEO when it started drilling the MC went to 56 mil and settled around and settled to around 35 mil before results.
    You look at others even though it's different minerals like VOR, just satisfy what a drilling explorer in Mongolia is worth. Then you have to see how much upside is left without results, the factor what it could be worth on the up or down (successful drilling or lousy) look to akm and others when you start to get a resource of what sp could be. At the moment with a 22 mil MC, and adding mongol coal juniors are hot, I would say it has 2 to 3 cents left before it over shoots the mark without coal being there. This is just a rough guide of how to decipher it worth and lot more go use into deciding risk reward factors, but hope it helps someone how to work out if it has much left in the tank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $52.07K 942.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62274 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 145017 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.