CUL 0.00% 0.6¢ cullen resources limited

tread carefully, page-4

1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Firetech, what you're saying would have been 100% correct few years ago but not now. Many people are forgetting there is a new kid or giant in town....China.
    Chinese economy is growing 12 to 14 %...today, a terrible day for stock in any sense, but the chinese market drops only 0.06%. It's a world of its own... nothing to do with wall street, hedge funds or Ali Baba... even if the US consumption slows down, China internal consumption is gangbusting...add India, Russia etc... Meaning resourses are still king.
    As far as liquidity. Who has been putting money in startup mining projects in Australia for the last 3 years ? The chinese my friend. eg: FMG, AMG, MGX and so on. If they continue to do so, can't see why not, things will become good again, and those discount prices you see now for CUL etc would be a thing of the pass.
    one can't compare a mining boom to a tech bubble...it's a different ball game now with chinese rules.
    On an extraneous note, the other day I was amazed to find out that 95% of my household goods, clothing, and house fittings were all made in china... If China stops exporting we are in big trouble...serious trouble...and that tells the story. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.421M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2277011 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 215080 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.