CVN 0.00% 17.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Treading Water, page-3

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    CVN really control very little. The timing of the world class Dorado project depends on what STO want to do with it. With no time line known the market gives very little value to the project at this time. There appears to be little interest in farming into their other projects, I doubt there are many companies wanting to spend big dollars on wildcat drilling on the NWS anymore. CVN's big downturn started with the Buffalo duster, this was the one that would have given them control and cash flow(have to admit I was a big supporter of Buffalo). So for the next 3 years or so do management just sit there do nothing and let the s/,p just drift? They have to come up with something else that is positive. Here are some suggestions (anybody else got ideas) T/O a smaller oil/gas company that could give them cash flow and control, there are still a few around with very low m/c such as TEG,BAS ,AJQ ect, Sell part of Dorado and return cash to shareholders. Even better how about a good farm in deal as the cannot afford to do any drilling on their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.