treason?

1. 5,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As Craig Thomson said, Abbott is not fit to be an MP let alone a PM.

"Mr Abbott rehashed some old matters but failed to provide any new evidence. In fact, he backed down from “criminality” to “conduct unbecoming”. Ms Gillard pointed out that Mr Abbott could not back his claim of criminality because it had been based on a false report in The Sydney Morning Herald published earlier in the day and corrected (twice, I believe) on the Herald’s website before parliament began sitting.

The fact that Mr Abbott could make such a blunder, and could be so ready to use the Herald report to make an extremely serious allegation against the Prime Minister, must cause the government’s harshest MSM critics to again question the validity of the Opposition’s campaign."

"But in relation to the federal Opposition’s relentless campaign of negativity, personal attack, unsubstantiated allegations of criminal conduct by the PM (the highest elected person in the land) and support for that campaign by certain parts of the news media I find it difficult to be calm, fair, balanced and objective. The simple reason for my anger is that I see the campaign, and support for it, as treating the parliament with contempt, potentially undermining our democracy."

" It is obvious from polling that the Opposition leadership’s negativity, innuendo and smear is having a negative effect on how voters perceive the parliamentary process. It must not be allowed to take down the parliament any further — and the only way to do that is to change the Liberal Opposition leadership."

http://www.independentaustralia.net/2012/politics/pennies-drop-and-the-balance-shifts/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.