ALA 8.33% 13.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Treasure Chests and Capital Raises

1. 2,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    ….well in a rather desperate attempt to give us punters something to chat about  rather than eating each other alive or at least directing perfectly warranted vitriol against previous management, here's a TC and CR's post.

Here's the Treasure Chest complete with highlighting which, albeit somewhat on the piss, defines what I think are the conversation points.

Two late stage formulation development and stiffymist. What's up with stiffymist anyway, I thought that the bioequivalence was demonstrated by the NVDL clinical studies but was the IND or has that been progressed by SUDA.

Annotation 2020-02-16 090253.jpg

And of course there is the imminent CR.

I'm starting to think that maybe Bealo was right and that it may not be the current quarter for the CR it could very well be the next - it's still coming.

There are two reasons for it's imminence. First and most importantly is that we haven't got any money which is probably enough.

The other is that Hopper ain't here for a haircut, he's here to develop anagrelide, that's his goal and I expect the rest of the SUD stable is a means to an end for him and pretty much Baker's job to sort out. He wants the proof of concept study to occur so that the real development of this potential cancer treatment can be added to the physicians tool kit. By the way if PoC is successful that instantly values this product (probably not at 0.5 billion) but certainly multiples of the current mkt Cap.

So the only question is does a nugget (as compared to blind mullet) get dug up first or does the CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $136.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $133.5K 1.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11996 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 367267 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
0.010 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 582454
Last updated 14.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.