FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

morning fitnfam,I was going through all the stuff last night and...

1. 86,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning fitnfam,

I was going through all the stuff last night and early morning - funny,

I completely agree - we have just found a scent trail - no big numbers but the dogs are on it imo.

When I thought of it as a scent trail I wondered how long it would be before someone put it similarly - and I thought of 3 blokes that might do that --- cw, you and slura.

and as to "7/THE BIG QUESTION IS WHAT SHAPE AND HOW MANY MORE" - there's a lot of ground out there, there are more anomalies and multiple possible traps.

I started getting up a bit on the palaeochannels - I will go back and find what I read and post the links (can't do it this morning - I am drafting questions for don t and cb) -- but I do remember these words "paleaochanells can have significant amounts of gold in the bottom"

and when they said 'significant' - they didn't just mean interesting - they meant economic. it's worth reading up on them in the context of the Boulder Lefroy fault.

I guess we will find out on monday from dean - but I suspect cw is correct - this is a breakthrough. I am happy to wait to hear what dean and chuck think.

I think nik asked if the slowness in assays is a problem - well imo I think it is definitely a pain in the butt - but the wait for assays is slow enough anyway and hopefully we will have no cyclones that come to annoy us this season - with a bit of luck we should get a good go over summer.

have a great day all

Pinto

(I am within a hares breath of being able to liquidate a reasonable position in another company I own - fingers crossed - fml is ripe for me right now if I can do it - even though I suspect it mightn't move much before about feb or march)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3884 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 144463 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.