FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hi kent,no, I can't go this year unfortunately. blairbart will...

1. 84,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi kent,

no, I can't go this year unfortunately. blairbart will be asking questions for me, partner and himself. The questions I am drafting now won't be asked at the agm - but privately.

They are not questions that the company can or should address to the market - they are more to do with future philosophy.
    Things have changed so much in the last 12 months we need an update on where we think we are going.

It is very important for me as I try and set the investment strategy about 24 months in advance.

We will also have other questions for the agm - but I suspect they will be asked by others anyway - and I think they will get well addressed unless the looney squad takes over the entire meeting.
    Don is pretty good imo though - I thought both he and cb did a great job last year - personally i would have shot a couple :) - I believe it is still legal in WA.

Pity I can't make it - but it would be a hell of a shock running into 31c in Kal next monday - we had snow at our place only about 3 or 4 days back, so I think I would be heat stressed anyway :)

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $1.35K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26188 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.