FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

treasure island update , page-4

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Its hard to fathom the approach that Mr Goodwin is taking.

We've been consistently warned that it is going to take a lot of time. His manner seems to suggest that that there is just as much finess in this as science. He has been observed to be excited about this exploration and has said himself that he left his last job to be part of this project.

Lets say for a moment that Mr. Goodwin has an element of his character that wants this event to be a defining moment of his career. He wants to have a chance to bag the big one
    that will become legend.

He doesn't want to announce a soso find and he doesn't want a any old driller to come along later and stick a needle into the golden heart.

He wants this for himself.

It would be interesting to know the depths that he is drilling to. How many times the rig is moved in a given period. Is he still drilling for clues and direction or is he going for a straight out hit?

If I had to say, it would be that he is continuing in his methodical manner to zero in on the target, lining up all the ducks before he takes the plunge. He wants to be able to prove to himself and others that he KNEW it was there!

That's my take on it...for what its worth...nothing much.

Juju

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 175976 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.