FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

treasure island

1. 83,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all,

Usual consistent dreary sp at present so I thought I would report in.

I spoke to Peter Cash a couple of days back - I just got a bit of a niggle when we had an announcement on friday and then another on monday - no real concerns but I just had the 'I wonder why's'.

Anyway if i needed any reassurance, Peter certainly gave me that.
    He spoke about a few things and although he didn't tell me much more than we all know, it was more how he and management feel about things that was good - very good.

I have had the feeling for a while that we are, what I would call 'going for it' with Treasure Island - well, we are! - we are giving it a big chance.

Peter tells me that Dean Goodwin is absolutely hot for Treasure Is. - he wanted in to fml because of the project - sounds good to me. Basically we are going to hit it hard for at least the next 6 months - and Peter says we are doing it because we can. Treasure Is might be a dud, but it also might be one of the most exciting plays going - a few holes may tell us a great deal. And of course we have the cash to do it with --- and for me this is money well spent. So far what we have found in what is almost unexplored ground is very very encouraging. Peter says that they will not be surprised to find almost anything in the tenement - so a big deposit of almost any kind of mineral would not be a shock - there are indicators everywhere. The upcoming magnetic survey will be of great interest.

I did a bit of research on Dean - it isn't any secret that this bloke has been involved in some of the biggest numbers I have ever seen in finds from under the salt - probably accounts for why he is so passionate about the project.

Aside from us rambling about TI - Peter also reiterated that the company's philosophy is that the sp will look after itself - although they try and showcase us every single day.

Peter is not concerned about predators - there is nothing in the wind and he also thinks that any bid would have to be at a decent premium to be serious and that it would be only a starting point if it ever occurs AND we would defend - all sounded good at my end.

And of course the mill - what a boring project - all it does is work reliably and continues to churn out gold, every week, ho hum - no excitement at all really!

That is basically the exec. summary of the conversation - in short - all is well and travelling smooth and we have more excitement than a bloke should have in an entire lifetime going on at present.

I would have to strongly suggest to those of us who like fml but who aren't holding at present but who will get back in when something happens ----------- watch this thing like a hawk - you need news alerts and price alerts set religiously - if this thing starts to move it just might move like lightning - there are too many things happening all the time - it is only a matter of time when something bursts to the surface that will blow us away - god knows when, but when it happens I can't see fml coming back - too much ground, too much cash flow, too strong fundamentals - unless the pog goes through the floor - the future is already written as long as we are left alone - only the dates on the calendar are the unknown bit.

I have another stock that is an absolute dream at the moment and I would love to raise capital to increase my position - but there is no way that I am going to let go of my fml to fund it - I don't want to risk being out in the cold.

Have a good day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.