FML 3.33% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

morning hilohi,don't know if there is any dancing - could be...

1. 85,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning hilohi,

don't know if there is any dancing - could be possible.

Nothing material, the mumblings say that we had a few issues at start - back on track now as far as I hear. So only a delay - what's new with drilling :)

As to visible gold - yep, that's what I was hoping for - few metres of core with gold dribbling out of it everywhere -- however, I have been educated by one of our very informed members about the blf ------- indeed it seems that the most desired cores of our dreams would NOT in fact have visible gold oozing every millimetre.

Apparently some of the best stuff looks as boring as concrete bat crap.

So much for the romance.

I am hoping that if all has gone to plan in the last week or so we might hear something in a couple/few weeks.

Of course if there was a lot of visible gold then you would think the drilling mumbles might make a difference next week or so. -- but that will be complicated by announcement on monday morning (I assume).

Apparently deano would be a very happy chappy to come up with 20m @ 2 or 3 grams - yep, I know what it means also - but I am shooting for 50m X 50gms :) - nothing less or I will have a stern talk to the parish priest.

BB and I have been talking about this hole over the last weeks - and even though BB says that normally you have to be pretty lucky to get a big hit on a first hole -- imo this first hole - is hopefully well targeted. We could be unlucky, mother nature may have a sense of humor and give us a miss - but it do think we are in with a big chance of a nice hit.

Personally I am hoping for a big May for focus - I believe that if one does in fact sell in May and go away - you would want to watch focus like a hawk in May.

We should a have a solid announcement on monday morning - I don't know what the market will do - I assume it will go up to between 5 and 55 but then settle back as she usually does in either hours or a few days.

But then if all has gone ok at TI we could have a good announcement from this first hole and then have about a hole a week or so going down -------- if the hits are great, that should be the end of this down trend - bloody hell, surely the market couldn't mark down great results from a new gold find on the blf -- could it?

On top of that I suspect the pog has a great chance of heading north - surely in another 4 weeks it has to make up its mind - when it farted around that $1000 mark - it fluffed around for about 7 months ------- it has been fluffing around for about 8 months this time.

cw's fractal is ready to burst - our long term trendline is hanging on strongly, there is a lot happening in the physical gold market ----- and of course, Don and the boys are playing poker for pebbles ---

something's got to give.

have a great saturday

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 13.0¢ $5.792K 38.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 362 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 20120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.