SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Treasure Trove, page-1011

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hah hah. Hard core and persuasive witnesses. LOL.

Conveniently leaving out paragraph 17 in order to lampoon me. You know, the one between 16 and 18, the paragraphs that were quoted. LOL.

The ol' Justice can be very concise when he wants to be. Here t'is paragraph 17. The summary of the hard core witnesses' contribution. LOL.

"The affidavits of Mr Boscoscuro, Ms Chen, and Mr Tilden broadly relate to the custody of evidence obtained by ASIC on its investigation, the provenance of a certain audio recording, and in relation to various queries raised by ASIC regarding some accounting matters. The affidavit of Mr Plews relates to off-market share trading. Mr Boscoscuro was cross-examined. Mr Tilden, Ms Chen and Mr Plews were not cross-examined."

No doubt, Boscoscuro is the ASIC Investigator, the one claimed to have given evidence. Tendered documents. LOL.

The evidence. Exhibits (Documents and an audio recording).

Tendering documents and providing affidavits for continuity of evidence, is not the expected testimony from a hardcore and persuasive witness. Is it.

Nobody turned up to give evidence at the trial. Nobody. That is Nobody gave evidence that they were misled, anything was false or omitted. Zero testimony.

Nothing has changed. The ASIC case was borsky standing in front of the ol' Justice pointing at documents and makin' assertions. Selling the story.

Yeah. Nothin' for the ol' Justice to agree with on the performance shares though. It was all lawful business and nothing else. I guess clowns from ASIC didn't fly all over the Globe, hunting down the honchos from IMMO and Corp, etc lookin' for emails and clandestine meetings with JK. LOL. Or did they?

It has got me wondering though?. Did the ol' Justice go all the way to Hong Kong and bring back some fooey for support? Or perhaps, Plews gave the fooey to him ? LOL. Plews never got another mention excepting in these few paragraphs. Same for the others?

Back office clerks takin' care of files, passed off as hardcore, persuasive investigative witnesses. LOL. Not unlike the Analysts makin' assumptions and being passed off as the Market. LOL.

Isignthis got caught when the former dictator of the province, published the SORs immediately. But Isignthis won't be caught this time. I wonder what is being negotiated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.