SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Yes. My information via chatGPT was more generic, hence, I...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Yes. My information via chatGPT was more generic, hence, I appreciate yours and others input and additional research and information. As I have clearly not paid more than passing attention to these related stocks for many years.

My understanding that a stock discussion forum is for sharing, discussing, debating issues and learning about stocks. I am not the fountain of knowledge.

I guess the point of my post was to firstly, enquire into the effect of the asic/asx legal action and secondly, to actually bring to the forefront more eyes and ears on the Clearpay JV.

The environment has clearly changed. I agree with TDB that more transparency is required surrounding the Clearpay JV and any change in which entity has shareholding’s in such. From my perspective this is regardless of any write down in the book value to zero.

I had holdings in ISX on and off prior to suspension and movement of IP to European entity. Through shear luck I was out the day the stock was suspended by the ASX. I also thought the concept of a globalised share trading / settlement platform, while ambitious, was definitely attractive. Who knows if and when this is achievable. And by whom.

Cheers Anton

Last edited by Anton: 14/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.