SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Treasure Trove, page-213

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    I knew I needed external advice to make sure I made the most of this opportunity. Without your advice, I would have just been redomiciling (and there I was, thinking that was just using a Greek sounding cleaning product), but now I see that there's an opportunity for many more mum's and dad's to buy into our index fund's opportunity's.

Here's what I'm currently thinking...

As it happens to turn out, the CSE is the ideal premium exchange to list on, because there are some indices with only €11,677,729.56 total capitalisation and five members (that's the hotel index - not for us), but you see my point - we'll be in in almost no time!

There are five members in the financial index with a market cap of under €10M so, that's our target index. We just need to meet the free float requirement to get included in that index, so I'll need to work on that, with some judicious issues here and there to some patsies early investors to get the free float up.

By the way, the top stock in the financial index has a ticker of YODA. There's another called WEALTH. I'm thinking that BJFU is a bit gauche, and perhaps SNAFU or FUBAR, or how about SMRP - I wonder if you can guess that that stands for?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.