SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Treasure Trove, page-323

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    (tried to Reply to @JoeGambler but it wouldn’t post).
    Simple, unlike many here I haven’t hung my hat on guilty or innocent. Some may say it’s a personality flaw to be trusting (I don’t view it as a flaw), but I’m electing not to be swayed for or against by anyone on HC. For me, I bought in (smallish parcel) on the basis of my research, enjoyed the capital growth and am now caught in the circus. I’m awaiting the outcome from the court and will accept it.
    In the meantime, to answer your question @JoeGambler I do have an interest in seeing the company performance and how transaction growth flows into financial performance. Being the trusting person I am, I will continue to take the company words of future listing in good faith and hence growth just may translate into a more reasonable IPO one day, resulting in economic benefit to true holders in time.
    Yep, I can already hear all the words thrown straight at me….delusional….foolish…and perhaps the odd childish picture from @Evilbetty and others. I say, whatever to these. I am just an everyday investor, doing better than average with my portfolio and to me such responses are just water off the ducks back until court outcome reveals all.
    Hopefully this answers your question on economic benefit if results show strong performance.
    Have a great evening all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.