SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I In relation to Isignthis’s ASX litigation rug pull,I don’t...

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    I In relation to Isignthis’s ASX litigation rug pull,I don’t think the disingenuous nature of it can’t be underestimated. It was used to deceive Australian investors to move assets off shore together with the largest shareholders interests. It’s as simple as that. The excuse, reason to abandon the proceeding by Isignthis which was stated as ( an asset in the demerger proposal) is an absolute con. The hollow excuse to withdraw the litigation was that the ASX were dragging the proceedings out trying to bleed ISX financially. It’s Total BS. ISX were the litigant and continued to add to the original Statement of Claim. There was a 2nd, 3rd amended Statement of Claim. ASX went to the Court to secure a security of costs is standard fare. The Board of Isiignthis would have absolutely expected this. They litigated because it suited the narrative to demerge. The demerger didn’t require moving assets off shore. The hollow excuse to withdraw the litigation was that the ASX were dragging the proceedings out trying to bleed ISX financially. It’s Total BS. ISX were the litigant and continued to add to the original Statement of Claim. There was a 2nd, 3rd amended Statement of Claim. ASX went to the Court to secure a security of costs is standard fare. The Board of Isiignthis would have absolutely expected this. They litigated because it suited the narrative to demerge. The demerger didn’t require moving assets off shore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.