SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

G'day, they'll never learn.Para 30 of the SOC (the version I...

1. 782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2204
    G'day, they'll never learn.

Para 30 of the SOC (the version I have at least) couldn't be any clearer. It is front and centre:

"On 7 November 2019, HWL received an email from Mr Colin Luxford of ASIC which said that the decision by ASX to suspend ISX from trading on 2 October 2019 was not made with a direction from ASIC."

It then goes on to particularise receipt of said email dated 7 November 2019, confirming that paragraph of the pleading and indicating that the email is available to be inspected by appointment.

Now, either Mr Luxford is fibbing, or ISX lawyers are fibbing, or both, and HWL have then gone on to certify the pleading knowing it is untrue (and there was no basis for that paragraph) thereby putting their collective professional necks on the line. There is not even a remote chance of any of that having happened.

If that is what has been written by the author in the AFR, then clearly the answer is that the AFR have not done their research and they have published a misleading statement to all and sundry (draw your own imputations from it) with Karantzis' name in the same paragraph.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.