BHD 0.00% 23.0¢ benjamin hornigold limited

Treasury / ASIC have finally responded to Senator Kitching's...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    Treasury / ASIC have finally responded to Senator Kitching's questions. Responses available here:
    Senate - Questions on Notice (Search for ASIC)

I'm thoroughly disgusted with ASIC's responses to Senator Kitching's questions. I've placed emphasis on my use of the word "responses" because they most definitely can't be called "answers".

Take this question for example:
    Do the directors of these companies (HML & JBL) operate any mutual or investment funds?

ASIC's response:
    As also noted in relation to response PQ21-000063 ASIC’s records indicate thatthe current director of John Bridgeman Limited is Stuart McAuliffe, and thecurrent directors of Henry Morgan Limited are Stuart McAuliffe and HenryStewart-Koster. These directors do not hold an AFSL. Stuart McAuliffe is anauthorised representative of companies that hold and AFSL, and a director ofcorporate authorised representatives of other companies which hold an AFSL.

In other words:
    It's highly likely that Stuart McAuliffe is running other investment funds but we don't really care. As long as he's running under an AFSL he's AFCA's problem, not ours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.555M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24150 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.