CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

treat the threads with caution...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I see the team is out in force again...

You will notice, not a shred of analysis about the company, their strategy, their assets...or more importantly, the capacity of their people.

No...they come on here and talk about everything but, one assumes to get everyone to sell!

Now why on earth would they do that?

This is agenda posting at it's worst...and it is designed to steal money from other posters.

So why now?

Well, they smell blood in the water with a falling DOW and consolidating CVI share price...and as will always be the case with such groups, they target the stocks most likely to rise near term.

It is pure, unadalterated manipulation of sentiment...your sentiment...PERIOD!

In my view, these are the sort of posts that should be logged and investigated...they are clearly working to an agenda with little reference to honesty or integrity with the simple aim of manipulating the markets.

Among other things, Stocko has been convicted for using multi-nics as part of a wider process of deception and manipulation...I suggest there are some one here oblivious to the implications of their own posts.

Agenda is agenda is agenda...I suggest everyone do their best to recognise it and think for themselves.

Some really evil posters on these threads who would do anything or say anything for a quick dirty buck!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.