CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

T4PI say the following with the utmost respect.I can only agree...

1. 749 Posts.
    T4P

I say the following with the utmost respect.

I can only agree with your sentiment to an extent. Yes, I'm sure there are some people on HC who always post with an agenda depending on their position. But to label anyone on the CVI board who has a negative opinion of the stock or the future direction of the price (whether short or long term) as an "agenda driven poster" is a bit concerning.

Why can't people be of the opinion that the share price has run quite hard in the last few months and as such is due for a healthy consolidation period lingering in the low to high 20's ?? There doesn't always need to be a fundamental reason for a stock to rise or to retrace. Sometimes it just happens due to market psychology (fear/greed) and supposed technical assumptions.

You complain that they come on here and provide no analysis to backup their prediction. Why can't their prediction be based on broader market sentiment and the fact the share has risen (at one point) by some 600-700% and therefore might need a bit of consolidating before another rise ??

If you don't want the threads to be cluttered with supposed "agenda driven postings" with little to no substance, then why post about conspiracy theories of posters trying to manipulate the threads ?? There's no hard evidence to prove this and it is not in any way related to analysing the company or their prospects. I fail to see the difference.

I for one am a holder and can see the long term potential of CVI. But this doesn't mean any opposing view (whether fundamentally based or not) is agenda driven IMO.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.